The July issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- Information about how to create defensible space around your home and property
- Clarification on the definition of the wildland/urban interface, and what it means for communities across the U.S.
- A New York Times article that argues how the rising costs of fighting wildfire is having a negative impact on prevention efforts
- A link to a local Colorado TV program, hosted by Molly Mowery, that features a panel of wildfire experts who discuss the importance of creating more fire adapted communities
- FAC’s newest ad campaign developed by the Forest Service and the Ad Council
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! Subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your email address to our newsletter list.